Thursday, 7 July 2011

OOTD- Surprisingly safari

First off, sorry for the mass posting today, i have been moving all my old posts from a previous blog to this one, but i'm all done now, PHEW!








GOSH velvet touch foundation primer
Natural Collection tinted moisturiser- Beige
E.L.F Corrective concealer kit
E.L.F eye primer
E.L.F all over cover stick- Golden peach
Sleek Contour kit- Medium
E.L.F healthy glow bronzer
Body shop eye shimmer- 01 (for highlighting)
17 Eyebrow pencil- Natural brown
E.L.F brightening eyeliner- Ash 
Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner- Black
No7 Extravagant lashes- Black
E.L.F dramatic lashes (cut in half)
17 Mirror shine lipstick- Nudist peach

4 comments:

  1. I love those embellished sandals!! Very chic but not too dressy. Love your style! I wish we had Primark in North America :(

    Check me out :) at ykhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't live without Primark (if you can;t tell by my posts) i shop there pretty much every week!

    Checking your blog out now :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. im all about nude sheer blouses! and those wedges are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice. i love the way you u put things together. i need to get a better camera so i can strt doing ootd's. my camera is absolutely horrible. very nice outfit by the way!

    ReplyDelete