Wednesday, 6 July 2011

OOTD- Violets are blue






This is pretty much my type of 'go to' outfit at the moment, except if it's a bit warmer i ditch the jeggings and pop on some cropped leggings.
It's comfy, cute and easy to wear, definitely my sort of outfit and considering the dress/tops are only £4 in Primark i thought it would be rude not to pick up as many different colours/patterns as i could!

If you were curious, on my face i am wearing:

Gosh velvet touch foundation primer
Natural collection tinted moisturiser- Beige
Sleek contour kit- Medium
E.L.F Blush- Candid coral
Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner- Black
No7 Extravagant lashes- Black
17 Eyebrow pencil- Natural brown
E.L.F Wet gloss lash and brown clear mascara to set my eyebrow
17 Mirror shine lipstick- Beehive
E.L.F HD Powder
E.L.F Makeup mist and set


3 comments:

  1. OMG peaach melba is the colour I've been searching for. It must be mine xx Great blog btw. love natalie

    http://roxanneoak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks!
    Yeah Peach melba is a fab colour for summer, i love it.
    I have a review on it coming up pretty soon so keep a look out :)

    Char xxx

    ReplyDelete