Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Shopping fix - Bit of everything

Hi gorgeous!

I've had such an itch to shop recently and being on a budget at the moment (saving for summer!) i tried not to go TOO mad.I was in need of a new everyday bag.
I had two requirements: 
1. Be big enough to carry all the rubbish i need on a day to day basis.
2. Not be black.
Easy enough right?
I browsed around a few places and didn't really fall in love with anything so settled for this (not so) little cream ditsy print doctors bag.



River island-£44.99

I do love this bag but the fastenings are already driving me mad. You have to align the magnets perfectly for them to snap shut, sounds easy but i assure you, it's not!Anyhow it serves it's purpose and looks pretty fab even if i do say so myself.

I went on a bit of a ring buying spree in Primark and came home with this little selection along with some others. Gotta love cheap costume jewellery! I love, love LOVE them!

Silver and Turquoise ring-£2.50
Gold and Turquoise ring-£2.00
Gold stackable trio-£2.00

I then decided i NEEDED some new shoes and since i was on a 'budget' i stuck to trusty old Primark. These three pairs were the winners and they got to come home with me.



Cream Crochet shoes-£6
Tan Buckled shoes-£8
Black Crochet shoes-£6

Final stop, Boots.


Natural Collection tinted moisturiser(Beige)-£1.99
17 Pressed powder (Delicate beige)-£3.99
17 Eyebrow shaper (Soft brown)-£1.99

Boots currently has an offer on 17 products. If you buy 2 or more products from the 17 range then you receive this 'Nail bar in a bag'.
Pretty great if you ask me!


Contains:
Knockout Red nail polish
Pink Grapefruit nail polish
Pink leopard print nail file
Pink leopard print heart 3D nail art stickers

Char 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment