Saturday, 9 July 2011

Shopping Fix- Make up

 





(Left to right)
Natural Collection lipstick- Rose petal
Natural Collection lipstick- Fig leaf
Natural Collection blush- Peach melba


After hearing a few good things about  the 17 blush I decided to pick one up in 'Plum puff' along with the collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in 'Medium' and a black pencil eyeliner from Miss Sporty in 'Black' (Usually i wouldn't dream of even looking at miss sporty but trust me on this one!!)

Does anybody own any of these products, do you like them?

Char
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Great purchases!! I am impressed by the excellent quality of your pictures. I am glad I found your blog tonight. Take care and keep the blogging work up!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I hope to see you sticking around :)

    Char
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that lip stick farthest to the left! :)

    Dolled Up Daily

    Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haylee, it's lovely isn't it? its a barbie pink but muted so it's really wearable, give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete