Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Smells Sweet- Perfume Collection

Hey gorgeous!

Is it just me who liked to match my perfume to my outfit? .....is that even possible? It must be because i do it every day.
I think adding scent you your outfit is like tying a pretty bow around a present, it just adds that finishing touch.
Now, i have.....quite a few different perfumes (don't judge me!) and here they are in all their glory...
(insert drum roll here)




Although it's hard to choose one particular scent out of all these as my favourite i think it may have to be the Jean Paul Gaultier 'Classique X'. 

This is the perfume i tend to go for the majority of the time. It's easy to wear on a day to day basis.
Its light and the smell is simply AMAZING!.
It is a mix of citrus smells with a fresh flowery undertone and lasts all day without being over-bearing.
We all know that, although the scent is an obvious selling factor, the look of the bottle is important too. I for one will always pick up a prettier looking bottle to try first.
Looks wise, i have two favourites. One being Vivienne Westwood's 'Boudoir' 

and the other being Jean Paul Gaultier's 'Classique'

Both smell fab (Boudoir being a heavy floral scent with a hint of bergamot and Classique being a perfect mix of vanilla, amber and rose) but they come in these striking bottles that i love! The pictures speak for themselves on this one.






And last but by no means least, my lovely collection of Vivienne Westwood scents.

I love being nosey and looking at things people collect so i hope you have enjoyed having a peek at my little collection of beautiful scents all bottled up.

Char 
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Considering I bounce between two perfumes (Euphoria & Miss Dior Cherie), I'm pretty envious of your collection!

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog, i really want to try the naughty alice fragrance! x

    http://oh-youprettythings-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Jean Paul Gaultier, such a feminine scent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SarahJane-xo - the naughty alice is fabulous, plus you get a lovely little bracelet free!!

    Tabitha Sheridan - Jean Paul Gaultier is my absolute Fave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha I love this post, I match perfumes to my outfits as well. I mean you can't wear a massively strong perfume with a white tank and jeans, that just doesn't mesh well :)

    simplyyoursamb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Charlotte :)


    i love your perfume stash:)

    @ambernicolee you are so right about matching the perfumes with outfits, i never thought about it haha:)

    Greetings Nihad ;)


    P.s. Im also new on blogpost :)

    www.aguanihad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow thats a massive perfume collection! xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmygosh, I love posts about perfume! I fell in love with your collection, you have so many amazing scents, I'm so jealous about the Gaultier ones (prettiest bottles ever) <3 I'd love it if you wrote some more in depth reviews about your perfumes!

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Summer i can definitely do that for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice collection for perfume. Thanks for sharing with us. Please visit https://goo.gl/lkVS8h

    ReplyDelete