Monday, 5 September 2011

Nails of the day- Aztec


I recently felt like doing something fun with my nails so i chose aztec!
Super easy but super nice and bang on trend.

Heres how i did it.


1. Choose a base colour, any colour is fine but i chose white to make the pastel colours pop.

2. Using a striper or nail art pen draw horizontal lines across each nail.

3. Fill in the stripes with your choice of colours, leaving some as the base colour.

4. Finally using a nail art pen draw stripes, dots, triangle or any other pattern you like in each stripe.

Wondering what colours i used?

Barry M- Matt white
Barry M- Coral
Barry M- Blue moon
Barry M- Berry ice cream
Barry M- Mint green
Models own- Feeling blue
Models own- Lemon meringue
Models own nail art pen- Black

Super simple right? 
Will you be giving this a go?

Char
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Such a great design but easy to do, I'm going to have a go at this myself :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. need one of those nail art pens ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks amazing! Wish I had the patience to do such things to my nails! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love this!!

    nats. x

    http://xx-live-laugh-love-xx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete