Saturday, 3 September 2011

Shopping Fix- E.L.F


Over the bank holiday weekend E.L.F surprised me with another 50% off sale and of course, how could i resist?!
I tried to control myself as much as i could and mainly bought some new brushes that i had been wanting for a while along with a few bits i wanted to try out (and what better time to try things out when they are half price?!).


Top to bottom: Studio blush brush, eyelash and brow wand, blending eye brush, studio eyeshadow C brush, contour brush, small angled brush, small precision brush, small smudge brush.

I will be posting reviews on a couple of the things i bought however if you want to see something in particular please just let me know i will be happy to do that for you :).

I have already reviewed the studio matte lip colours HERE.

Did you pick anything up over the bank holiday sale?

Char
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment