Saturday, 22 October 2011

OOTD- Berry girly



Belt, Earrings and Ring- Primark
Bangle- Accessorize
Ballet pumps- New Look
Leggings- New Look
Dress- H&M

As you can probably tell this is pretty much my go to autumn look at the moment. I have this dress in four colours, they fit me so well and i love the style, even more so, because they cover my mummy tummy. They are so easy to throw on with leggings or tights, or even knee high socks (if you have the legs for it, which unfortunately, i don't!) and then just switch up the accessories to create different looks.
Make up wise it was the usual, simple and neutral with a slightly darker lip than i'm used to (very brave move for me, i thought!), i kind of like it, what do you think?

Char
xxx

9 comments:

  1. You look lovely, the colour of the dress really suits you. I'm seriously amazed by your nails - they are brilliant!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin is so flawless, I'm incredibly jel! Love the burgundy dress.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, popped over to your blog and subscribed, your skin is amazing too!

    Char x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found Your blog and I love it, just my kind of thing :) the colour of this dress compliments your hair so well, and I never would have known you've had babas, you have an amazing figure!

    http://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted a deer ring like that, so lovely X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara, thank you but the mummy tummy is there i guess i just hide it well :)
    Glad you like the blog, will check out yours now!

    Laura the deer ring is still in Primark if you want to pick one up. I think they are £2.50

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a ring similar to yours in H&M and now I regret not buying it :) You're very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that color looks amazing on you..and of course the nails are breathlesssss (:

    ReplyDelete