Monday, 17 October 2011

HD Brow Palette- Foxy


This lovely quad from HD Brows was quite the hit in last months (Septembers) GlossyBox and it was definitely the product that i was most excited about.
This sleek black kit comes in 3 different shades to suit a variety of hair colours:
Bombeshell for blondes.
Foxy for brunettes
Vamp for dark/black



I was lucky enough to receive the correct shade (Foxy) in my GlossyBox and i have used it everyday since.
Each palette contains 4 anti-smudge pressed powders which are matte and very easy to blend.
The idea is you can use the 4 different shades to mix and match and create the perfect brow colour. 

 Also great to use as eyeshadow and eyeliner (I love to use 'Carbon' for a soft eyeliner), this is a great palette to pop in your bag and be confident you have all you need to transform your eyes, made easy with a mini angled and flat brush and a large mirror that come in the palette.



The colours that come in the 'Foxy' palette are 'Nude, Carbon, Warm Brown and Ash Brown'
They are all highly pigmented, as you can see, and the staying power is fab! These babies are going to stick around all day and definitely will not budging until you want them to.

(Apologies for the blurry 'after' photo, i didn't realise until putting this post together, booo!)

Personally, my eyebrows are an ashy brown colour, very much like the 'Ash Brown' from the palette. However, now that i dye my hair red, i feel like my eyebrows are far to light so i use the 'Warm Brown' to darken them and add that vaguely red tinge. I love the finished look this palette gives and i think nice brows frame the face perfectly. 

(Again, sorry for the blurry 'after' photo, it had been a long day! haha)

I really do love this palette, my new Holy Grail for brows for sure. So much so,i have already grabbed another palette for a bargain on Ebay, from somebody who received the wrong colour in their GlossyBox, YAY!

This palette retails for £19.99 from www.Hd-Brows.co.uk.

What do you think of this cute little quad? Do you have one of our own, do you use it as eyeshadow or eyeliner?

Char
xxx

P.s In the last photos, I have my new FratBoy blusher on  from my 'Carmine' box. I really like it, what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I'm liking the blusher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving my hd brow palette as well! Too bad I got the wrong colour! I actually didn't even know they had this colour!! :(

    What eyeliner are you wearing the pictures!? looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog-a-beaute i'm wearing Barry M's Wik pen eyeliner, i have a review here:http://peachfizzz.blogspot.com/2011/09/barry-m-wink-black-eyeliner-pen.html :)

    ReplyDelete