Monday, 31 October 2011

OOTD- Peter Pan wears brogues


MAC mineralize blush- Gleeful
Natural Collection lipstick- Rose Petal
Models Own nail polish- Lemon Meringue
Models Own nail polish- Sophies Pink

Earrings- Vivienne Westwood
Ring- Primark
Belt- Primark
Dress- New Look
Jeggings- Primark
Brogues- Hush Puppies at Schuh

I am in LOVE with my new brogues, i've wanted a pair for a while but found many of them to be a bit TOO masculine for the style of clothes i wear, so when i came across these beauties i had to have them.
I was a little surprised when i looked and found out they were Hush Puppies but personally i think they look fab regardless with their cute ribbon laces and rounded toes (i'm hoping you all agree!)
At £48 they are a little pricey but i personally think they are SO worth it. 
They are super comfy (probably because they were made with middle aged woman in mind!) and seem to be made to last. 
I will mention though, if you are planning to get your own, i needed to get a size larger than i usually do as they seemed to be quite small fitting.

Do you like my newest addition to my shoe collection? I certainly do, i've went ahead and ordered myself the black patent pair too!

Char
xxx


6 comments:

  1. Hey just found your blog, because of your guest post about the nails, it's so nice! I love that dress, and the belt, it's amazing how a tan belt can make things look so nice! Following xx

    www.justblogitallinstead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following, i appreciate it.
    I love Navy and tan together, in fact i love tan with just about everything!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those nails are lovely, as are the shoes! and the dress :P
    xxxx

    http://islandgirlinsights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your nails, and your blog too! I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those shoes and the ring! it's so vintage looking. xx check out my blog if you'd like http://natsbeautybits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah i deffintely want some oxfords..and yours are adorable (worth the price) i love your jewelry and ohmygosh i LOVE your nails..my new current obsession.

    ReplyDelete