Wednesday, 26 October 2011

OOTD- Birthday Bits


MAC Liptick- Ravishing
Earrings- Topshop
Belt- Primark
Chiffon Tunic- New Look
Leggings- New Look
Ballet Pumps- New Look
Barry M- Gold Foil
Barry M- Black Crackle
Ring- Primark

Yesterday, it was my birthday, i turned 23 (gosh that sounds so old!) I went for a smart casual look, i wanted to look nice but not overdressed as we didn't do much, usual tuesday routine most of the day and my family came round and spoilt me before we went to Pizza Hut for tea (For the record i LOVE Pizza Hut salad!!)

I usually wear the chiffon tunic when i want to dress up, so to make it a bit more casual, i added a belt understated jewellery and some flats. I think i got the balance pretty spot on, even if i do say so myself, what do you think?!

I will be posting a few things i received, that you might like, to see in an upcoming post so look out for that if you interested.

Char
xxx

P.S I'm SO excited and pleased to say i recently hit 100 followers on my blog, i feel like it was only yesterday i sat down and wrote my first post. So as a huge THANK YOU for your support, i will be hosting a giveaway for you all which will include some of the products i have reviewed and mentioned on my blog.


11 comments:

  1. I think we have very similar tastes in things... I have literally just bought those ballet flats from newlook today :-) congratulations on hitting 100 followers xoxoxo

    www.roxanneoak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit :) I need that owl ring! xx

    www.carrie--louise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is stunning! I also love the lipstick! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your earrings :) and you're so pretty!

    xxx

    www.sunshine-rainbows-and-ribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie, i have practically every colour they make of those ballet flats. I love them so much, so comfy and super affordable.

    Carrie, the owl ring is still in stores so go pick one up, super cute right?!

    Soph, Thank you!


    Lauren,Thank you! The earrings were a gift from my brother for my birthday, i thought he did quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very pretty I really like your outfit!
    -Farrah
    Farrah's Muse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! You look lovely, love the earrings. I really love the way you set out your photos :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Celia, Nice to hear you like the way i set out my posts. I was curious if people find them easy and nice o look at or not :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried a pizza hut salad, might have to try one but I always fill up on their unhealthy stuff! I love your earrings.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun blog. You are so pretty.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i always look forward to seeing your new nails and earrings..gorgeous (:

    ReplyDelete