Wednesday, 19 October 2011

OOTD- Hues of Blue


Just a quick post today. 
Comfy clothes were pulled out once again (although i would have rather worn my duvet the way i felt). Seems to be a regular thing now it's getting a colder, not long before i'll be grabbing my uggs, hat, scarf and gloves by the looks of things.
I can feel a cold coming on already and i have awful 'time of the month' cramps (oh the joys!) so i treated myself and the girls to dominos to make us feel better, not to mention i didn't feel like cooking at all.

Anyway I bought the shoes from Primark yesterday for £8, they really rubbed but i'm hoping they will hurt less the more i wear them in as i do love them and i think they would look nice even when a little scuffed up.
The nail polish was another little thing i picked up, Revlon- Facets of fuchsia, i ADORE it, looks like a starry night on your nails, really beautiful although i did layer it over the top of a plain black polish to save me from piling on the coats.

What do you find yourself reaching for as it gets colder?

Char
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of this outfit, the colours go so well together! Hope you're feeling better soon. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! I want to wear my duvet all day through the winter! Cute shoes too x

    ReplyDelete