Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Outfit of the day- Little Velvet Owl


MAC Mineralize Blush- Light Over Dark
MAC Lipstick- Creme Cup
Models Own Nail Polish- Feeling Blue
Barry M- Matt White
Nail tutorial HERE

Earrings- Topshop
Large Stone Ring- H&M
Stacked Rings- H&M
Spiked Ring- GWAAN

Owl Belt- Primark
Tunic- New Look
Velvet Leggings- River Island
Ballet Pumps- New Look

I've been dying to wear these leggings! As you probably know, i LIVE in my plain black pairs, but lately my legs have been freezing in the cold weather so i was on the lookout for something a bit thicker. I did find a fleece lined pair of leggings in New Look but they didn't have my size available so when i found these velvet beauties in River Island i snapped them up. They fit really well and keep me nice and warm at the same time, not to mention they are bang on trend, SCORE!

Just before i go i would just like to say a little 'Hello!' to Shareen, she recently left me a lovely little comment which really made my day so, thank you for that!
I do read everyones comments and emails i receive, i love seeing you all enjoy my posts and talking about what i write, it is one of the main reasons i continue to enjoy blogging!

Char
xxx

11 comments:

  1. OMG I love that cute owl belt! You look fab hun, great outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah wow your nails look amazing, I love your hair colour <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, you look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cara, the belt is super cute isn't it?! Only £2.50 too!

    Laura, thank you! My hair desperately needs re-dying though!

    Leanne, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those earrings are so stunning! I'm such a earring friend - I think I need to pop to Topshop.

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your nails! How did you do them? I actually have both those colours and LOVE the feeling blue- i'm actually wearing it now!

    http://sophsstyle.blogspot.com/
    follow and i follow back!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Soph!

    I have a nail tutorial on this nail art here: http://peachfizzz.blogspot.com/2011/11/nails-of-day-acid-wash.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. So THAT'S how to work velvet leggings! I bought a pair from Topshop and just couldn't work out what to do with them! Ended up taking them back and swapping for a nice safe cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BDP, i was at a loss too! Jersey didn't really work as well as i would have liked so Chiffon was the only thing i had that looked OK, still not 100% on it though but oh well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I can't get over your nails! Wish I could do them but I'm so useless at nail art xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Josie, check out my tutorial! super simple

    ReplyDelete