Thursday, 10 November 2011

E.L.F Studio Blush- Twinkle Pink


As i mentioned here the lovely people at E.L.F let me try out a few of their new products and this gorgeous 'Twinkle Pink' blush was one of the things they sent my way. Its a lovely true pink with gold shimmer.

I do already own a few E.L.F studio blushes which i enjoy using and this one is certainly no exception.
As usual, i love the packaging of the studio line, the simplicity of the black and white and the small little window allowing you to view the colour is perfect.

I have worn this blush pretty much every day since i received it. I love soft pinks so this was great for me and i think the gold shimmer adds a pretty sparkle to wear for A/W.
I would note though, the flecks of gold shimmer are noticeably larger than in other blushers and they do shimmer quite a lot, especially in photographs, so if this doesn't float your boat then i would probably give this one a pass and go for one of the other 10 shades that can be found at www.eyeslipsface.co.uk. (I recommend Candid coral and Tickled Pink.)

On application,it was easy to blend and felt smooth on the skin, for me it lasted a good few hours before having to touch up and even then, the fading wasn't too drastic.
 I do, have to admit, it is rather powdery (as i find most E.L.F Blushers are) and i personally need to build it up a little to get the desired colour, but these are small problems which are easily resolved and for the tiny price of £3.50 i'm certainly not grumbling.

Do you own any of the blushes from the studio range? If so, what are your favourites?

Char
xxx

12 comments:

  1. I love 'Tickled Pink' and 'Candid Coral', both slightly shimmery also but not overpoweringly so! This is a really good colour too, will have to give it a try!

    :) x

    http://el-jay-em.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it, always good to try new things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 3 from their studio range and I love every single one of them!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely worth £3.50 aren;t they Soph?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for reviewing this, I love E.L.F. I have loads of their stuff, it's just so cheap & lovely! I swear by their eye shadows! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really quite pretty but I can't stand ELF after a bad experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this blush and i love it! the colour is just beautiful and for the price you can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly!, for £3.50 i'm willing to give things a go and when i find i like it its even better!

      Delete
  8. this looks so so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete