Monday, 7 November 2011

Feel Unique November 2011


As you all know i have tried out the majority of the beauty boxes that are available and Feel Unique was no exception. I will be completely honest and tell you i ordered this purely because i liked the box, i thought it would be nice to store my lipsticks in and the contents was a plus.
My first box consisted of...


First of all, i have to say i am very pleased with my box and excited to try it all out. I don't even mind the perfume sample and that really is saying something!

Goldwell DuelSenses Ultra Volume 60 Second Gel Treatment
I've been wearing my hair down a lot more than i usually do recently and noticed my hair is particularly flat and lifeless. I've never really had this problem in the past (not that i can remember anyway!) so i was a bit clueless as to how to overcome it snce backcombing wasn't really working. Luckily this was in my box so i'm eager to try it out.

Schwarzkopf Professional OSIS+ Dust It Mattifying Powder
This is a fine powder which turns into a cream like consistency when you rub it between your fingers. Apply it to your roots to add texture and volume. Again i was excited to try this out so did so right away. I love it!

Prada 'Candy' Perfume
I usually hate getting a tiny perfume sample as a product but this was a little extra in this months box (yay!) so i didn't mind. 
Surprisingly, i actually think this scent is ok. I wouldn't buy it but i will be using the sample up. Also love the fact this comes with a spray top rather than a fiddly plastic lid, i hate those things!

Emma hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm and Duel Action Cleansing Cloth
First of all, this stuff smells A-MA-ZING!
Definitely an alternative to the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser (which i'm getting pretty bored off!) The packaging looks very high end, which i love! and the consistency of the product feels like it is going to do a really good job. My skin has been a pain in the bum recently so i'm hoping this does it some good.

Belle Pierre Shimmer Powder in 'Spectacular'
This is a multi purpose powder with great pigmentation. Mine is a lovely two-toned blue/purple colour which i will definitely be using as an eyeshadow and may even try it out as an eyeliner. Although i do really like this colour i have seen other receive a golden colour which i would have been over the moon with but hey, variety is what these boxes are all about, right?!

Xen-Tan Deep Bronze Luxe
I love a bit of fake tan, so i was happy to see this laying in my box. This tan doesn't have any of that awful biscuity smell like most others. In fact the smell is quite nice, although it does vaguely remind me of plasticine, hmmmm. I'm probably going to use this on my face since not much else is on show, almost being winter. Plus it has a nice light and creamy texture which won't be too heavy.

What do you think of Feel Unique? Has anybody else decided on which box(s) they are sticking with and which to drop? It seems the majority of people, me included, still can't decide which are worth bing loyal too.

Char
xxx

5 comments:

  1. This looks fab. Wish I had subscribed, so far the only box I have is GB I've had it for 6 months now and I love it :)
    Max
    x
    http://beauty-tothemax.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box looks fantastic I'd have liked to have had it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* This is amazing, I buy Osis every couple of months from Sally's and it's £11. So glad I subscribed to the next box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Feel uniques beauty box, i hope you do to Shareen!

    ReplyDelete