Monday, 14 November 2011

High Street Lipstick Collection Part 1- E.L.F

 
(Sorry for the slightly sloppy application. I don't know about you, but applying, removing and re-applying lipstick over and over again isn't that easy!)

So here we have it, my first instalment of my lipstick collection.
I did originally plan on doing it in only two parts (high street collection and MAC collection) but i feel the high street post alone would be FAR to much to take in. 
I like to do things thoroughly for you guys and to do so i thought swatches and pictures of what it looks like on would be the best way to go.

I won't be reviewing any of the lipsticks in these collection posts, however i do plan to review a few in the future, so if you have any i particular you would like to know more about, please feel free to let me know in the comments or email me at Peachfizzz@hotmail.co.uk.

Do you own any E.L.F lipsticks? What are your favourites?

Char
xxx

9 comments:

  1. I love the natural nymph one. Its gorgeous! I did a lipstick post a little while ago and trying to reapply it all the time was rather hard! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I generally use the natural nymph to tone down other lipsticks rather than alone. It gives me a slight, concealer lip look.

    Will check out your post now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte, have you tried Elf normal lipstick in Classy?
    It's my favourite, a creamy light pink, its perfect with any look and only £1.50!
    Max
    x
    www.beauty-tothemax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. No i haven't but i have just looked at it on the site and may have to pick it up next time i order.
    thanks for the suggestion!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look great! lovely colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such great colours!! Im sometimes weary about ELF but these look great!!X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chlo, their lipsticks are generally a good buy, give them a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! I just placed an order on ELF and now want everything you have! I guess I will have to place another order! Absolutely in love with your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heyy :)
    I love your blog so I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award :)
    check it out
    http://amyscorner93.blogspot.com
    xX

    ReplyDelete