Saturday, 12 November 2011

Not quite an outfit of the day 3


MAC Mineralize Blush- Giggly
MAC Lipstick- Shy Girl
Models Own Nail Polish- Beths Blue
Models Own Nail Polish- Pink Fizz

All rings- Primark
Brogues- Hush Puppies at Schuh
Belt- Primark

I love doing these posts! Accessories are what i love about outfit of the day posts and taking photos of just accessories rather than a whole outfit is 1000 times easier for me to do. Make sure to expect plenty more in the future, i hope you all don't mind.

You may have noticed in the first picture a couple of new piercings i got on a whim the other day. My local tattoo and piercing studio were offering a 2 for the price of 1 deal that i couldn't resist, so i dragged my sister along and persuaded her to get some too. I seriously can't wait until these are healed and i can get creative with accessories, eeek! 

Hope your all having a fab weekend!

Char
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I really like your stack of rings. I can never find any that I like to stack, but next time I'm in Primark I'll have a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I love accessories too - especially love those earrings! xx

    ReplyDelete