Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Nails of the day- Pretty Panda


A really quick and cute nail tutorial for you to rock is this panda design, it really is SUPER easy so if you like them, give them a go!

First of all choose a background colour, apply all over the nail and leave to dry. I personally went with a jungle-like colour, Grace Green by Models Own. I then applied a matt top coat purely to make the panda stand out a little more.

I then took Matt White from Barry M and painted half of the nail with a curved edge and left to dry.
I then took Models Own Black Nail Art Pen and drew ears, eyes and a nose.
Finally, seal with a top coat and you are done. See, SUPER easy!

Let me know if you give these a go and if you have any suggestions for future nail art, leave them in the comments below or email me at Peachfizzz@hotmail.co.uk along with you name and blog link (if you have one)

Char
xxx

10 comments:

  1. oh my gosh thats too cute! <3

    www.sammy-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, and doesn't look too tricky! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are sooo cute!!
    xX
    http://amyscorner93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute!! I've just done some Children In Need nails but they're nowhere near as 'awwww' as these!

    http://www.pretty-in-pink-blog.com/2011/11/notd-children-in-need-inspired-polka.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! I recently did polar bear nails for my animal-loving friend, they were adorable! Love your blog, we're now following! JS x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG so cuteeeeeee! Can't wait to do this myself! Great tutorial :) xx

    ReplyDelete