Friday, 23 December 2011

Feel Unique December 2011


I have actually had this box for a while but only just got round to posting about it, christmas has totally sidetracked me from my blog (sorry!) but i just LOVE everything about christmas.

I was expecting great things from all the beauty boxes this month, being christmas and all and Feel Unique certainly hasn't disappointed me. I can't compare it to other boxes yet though, as i STILL haven't got my hands on my Glossybox and my Carmine box hasn't arrived yet either, le sigh!

Living Nature Skincare Samples x3
A cleanser, toning gel and day cream sample, nice little extra but honestly, the size of the samples aren't enough to sway me into purchasing, there is no way you can 'road test' these with one use. 

Clarisonic Gentle hydro Cleanser
I was excited to see this brand in my box, it smells really nice and leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. I have almost used up the whole tube and will definitely be looking into making a purchase once it's all gone.

Figs and Rouge Sweet Geranium 100% Organic Balm
A multi-use balm that can be used on just about anything from dry skin to chapped lips, perfect for these colder months! It smells very 'organic' which i'm not sure if i like or dislike? The texture is a little oily but nothing too bad to not use it. Popped this in my mums christmas bag (she loves lip balms etc!) so i can't comment on how well it works at the moment.

Nails Inc Nail Polish in 'Oxford Circus'
Very happy to find a Nails Inc polish in my box this month,although it is a super mini version! It applies really well and it isn't streaky, but is it just me who thinks baby pink is an odd colour to call 'Oxford Circus'?!

Annick Goutal Mandragore Eau de Toilette
Now, you all will know i HATE receiving perfume samples in beauty boxes, mainly because they are tiny, cheap ones that you can usually get for free if you really wanted them. However, Feel Unique have certainly upped their game by sending a 25ml miniature bottle of this lovely wintery scent. I don't particularly love the smell but i don't dislike it either. I have actually wrapped this up (not that it needed to be since it comes in a lovely gift bag!) and put it i with my Grandmas presents.

TIGI Bed Head Candy Fixations Sugar Dust
A 'hair dust' that will absorb oils, add volume and texture. Great product but it is practically the same as the Schwarzkopf Professional OSIS+ Dust It Mattifying Powder that came in the last Feel Unique Box which is a little disappointing.


Feel Unique is definitely one of my favourite beauty boxes, it always has products that i will use and am excited to find, not to mention it's the cheapest of the boxes i receive, so worth the money!


Char
xxx

2 comments:

  1. hi charlotte :)
    what colour have you got on your nails in the picture where you're holding the info card?
    its gorgeous!

    notafashionstudent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revlon- Emerald city w/ E.L.Fs golden goddess on top :)

    ReplyDelete