Thursday, 15 December 2011

Nails of the day- Christmas twinkle


Revlon- Emerald City
E.L.F- Golden Goddess 

I actually really like this combo, looks christmassy without going over the top drawing santa and/or snowmen all over your nails (not that i'm against elaborate nail art, as you all know!).
I picked up the Revlon polish along with a few others in no other than my local Poundland! (Small haul to come?!) I was over the moon when i found them. This forest green colour is slightly metallic and has a lovely matte finish which i am really into at the moment.

 What are you currently wearing on your nails, anything fun and festive?

Char
xxx

8 comments:

  1. I would have never in my life thought of combining dark green nail varnish with a golden glitter topcoat, but the result is actually rather pretty and very festive!

    beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it Chrissy! That's what blogging is all about, discovering new things! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely! I'm gonna have to go hunting in Poundland after work tomorrow! Love that shade of green :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I have both of these polishes (I also found Emerald City in poundland!) I may have to do a copycat look- this is lovely (and I don't usuallty like green OR gold that much!)

    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) nice. My nails are currently red and forest green (Racer Green BarryM), and I attempted a candy cane strip on one nail that actually turned out pretty good.

    L.
    Good Morning Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This colour is sooo gorgeous, mine are kinda similar but with a dark navy base coat - love a bit of festive glitter!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks really good. i agree with it being subtly christmasy, i love it!

    also, i just wanted to say that i came across your blog today and i think it's really nice! i've had a good read through and i'm definitely going to be keeping up with your posts in the future!

    helen @ thelovecatsINC

    http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete