Thursday, 15 December 2011

Whats In My Everyday Makeup Bag?


I was pondering over a few post ideas i had today and realised i have never done an everyday makeup post.
As you probably have all noticed, i like to keep my make up super plain and simple and i rarely switch anything up other than blushes and lipsticks. 
On a morning i tend to grab my little make up bag full of these goodies and get to work.

Base
Monu Revitalising Moisturiser 
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer- Light 02
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation- 53
E.L.F Mineral Foundation- Warm
E.L.F HD Powder

Face
Sleek Contour Kit- Medium
MAC Mineralize Blush- Giggly

Eyes
HD Brows- Foxy
L'Oreal Carbon Gloss Super Liner
Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara- Black

Lips
MAC Lipstick- Creme Cup

Char
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love love love L'Oreal's Carbon Gloss Super Liner, it is so good. Definitely one of my everyday essentials as well.

    L.
    Good Morning Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that's my 'everyday' mascara too! Just can't abide 'wasting' Benefit They're Real on a work-day face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love these sorta posts,great love it x

    Wonderful blog am following x

    ReplyDelete