Thursday, 19 January 2012

E.L.F 6 In 1 Beauty On The Go

Pretty Picnic

Date Night

Beach Retreat

Party Perfect

Happy Hour

Shopping Spree

Blusher/Bronzers

Lip Colours

E.L.F recently contacted me to tell me about a new website they will be launching within the next few months. The site will include a library of real life images, swatches and videos of E.L.F products to help users get a better feel for what they will get from a particular product before committing to buy. I personally thought this was a fabulous idea, I  ALWAYS search for swatches of products before buying online (as i'm sure many of you do too!) so having the swatches already there for you to see will be so much easier for everybody!
I was so excited about the whole idea i jumped at the chance to swatch the new '6 in 1 Beauty On The Go Set'.*

The 6 in 1 Beauty On The Go Set retails for £10 on eyeslipsface.co.uk and you receive 6 individual palettes which each contain 10 eyeshadows, 1 Blush/Bronzer and 2 Lip Colours. Each Palette clicks into the sleek black 'Beauty On The Go' Compact easily so you can pop it in your make up bag and have everything you need.

The Blushers/Bronzers were my favourite part of the palettes, some great colours which are pigmented and easy to apply, especially the blush in the Party Perfect palette.

It certainly would make a great, reasonably priced gift for any makeup lover. 
What do you think of the set? Something you would be interested in?

E.L.F have kindly give me a code for my readers to receive 25% off this set until the end of January. Simple use the code: Peachfizz0259

Char
xxx

5 comments:

  1. That is awsome, I did not expect it to be £10!!
    I think I may have to purchase that next week when I get paid :P
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been thinking about purchasing this before Christmas, such a bargain!

    For my blog, click here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time i have seen this and i WANT it now :)

    http://meggturner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous, and for that prize?
    I might just have to pay the ELF site a visit ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it, 6 eyeshadows, 6 blushers and 12 lip colours all for £10, bargain!

      Delete