Friday, 20 January 2012

Jeffrey Campbell- BeeBee

I have recently been on the hunt for  a great pair of 'flatform' shoes to invest in. They have been very on trend recently (this particular pair even featured in TeenVogue!) and naturally i want to be part of it. 

As the name suggests flatforms are flat platforms, they come in a variety of styles from trainers to brogues and are a great way to keep it comfy yet give a little extra height.
Being 5ft4, i'm on the shorter side and could do with a little extra height on a day to day basis, however i am also a mum of two toddlers! Wearing heels or high wedges aren't very practical to be running errands and playing games, so unfortunately, i am stuck wearing ballet flats day in, day out, boring!

 I love this pair of Jeffrey Campbell Beebee's from Sarenza.co.uk, they are the perfect height and the ankle strap is not only a lovely detail but will give your foot extra support.
I adore the bold leopard print! I generally wear solid colours clothing wise, so these certainly would inject some print into my wardrobe but for those of you who may not need any more prints they also sell a fabulous plain black pair.

Have you jumped on the flatform bandwagon?  I would love to see which pair you chose.

Char
xxx



**This is my entry to a competition Sarenza.co.uk is currently hosting to find a new ambassador for their site. 
The winner will receive vouchers to buy shoes every single month to review on their blog. 
I am a shoe-a-holic already but being a mum i can't always splurge as much as i would like. This opportunity is an amazing chance for me to do more fashion related posts and let you all indulge in plenty of beautiful pictures of what girls love most.**

6 comments:

  1. These are awesome.. I love the print especially!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leopard print, and these look so comfortable, whilst being on trend!

    http://justfacethefashion.blogspot.com/
    Zoe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I've been looking for a black pair like this for ages!
    Lovely blog,
    Jazz xo

    http://jazzreallyloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous are these??!! I love the print on them, would totally jazz up any outfit!x

    ReplyDelete