Wednesday, 18 January 2012

JWLRY By LLYMLRS

Five Stone Ring Mix and Turquoise Small Rectangle Ring

I have recently been drooling over the JWLRY store run by fashion blogger LLYMLRS. She often wears her rings on her own blog in her outfit posts and they always look so unique and eye catching that i couldn't help getting my hands on a few for myself.
After much deliberation i decided to order the 'Five Stone Ring Mix' and a 'Turquoise Small Rectangle Ring'. I received them a couple of days after and was delighted with them.
I have worn them (not all at once though!) every day since and have actually had many compliments on them.
They are all adjustable so they can be worn on any finger which such a plus in my eyes.
Definitely will be ordering a couple more in the near future.

Have you ever ordered from JWLRY?

Char
xxx

6 comments:

  1. oooh I really like the rustic appeal to these, and love turquoise, love earthy jewelerry with alot of stones x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Laura, i love the hippy vibe they have

      Delete
  2. Those are beautiful! Great neutral colours as well! I love her rings!!
    frecklie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really happy with the colours i was sent, have my eye on a few green and orange ones too for spring!

      Delete
  3. They are so nice, very classy looking.
    I love the silver and blue colours really pretty :)
    xX

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so lovely and I would wear them all!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete