Friday, 6 January 2012

Lovely Jubblies Breast Cream


When i received this pot of 'Lovely Jubblies' breast cream for christmas among my Lush gifts i was intrigued.
As you may or may not know, i am a mother of two young girls.
 I chose to breastfeed both of my children and as expected my own pair of 'lovely jubblies' have definitely took a bit of a beating from it.
I have always had boobies of a larger size and i dread the day i wake up to see them knocking against my knees (ew!) so anything that may help prevent that time arriving is worth a try in my eyes.

Admittedly i was skeptical and i wasn't expecting miracles but it does actually seem to work!
I have only used it a dozen times after i shower/take a bath but my jubblies feel super soft and although they aren't perfect and perky (i wish!) they do seem slightly firmer.

The smell is an extremely heavy floral scent which you can smell for hours after applying and unfortunately can interfere with any perfumes which you choose to wear (boo!). Having said that, it wasn't a big issue for me as i loved the smell so much i went without any perfume after using it.

With a price tag of £15.75 it is expensive but if it's helping my boobies stay boobilicious i'm happy to hand over the cash.

Sorry, no pictures of it in action because that would just be, well.....weird! 

Have you tried any breast creams? What are your thoughts?

Char
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oooow thanks for sharing this, I too dread the day when my jublies are making friends with my knees! Being on the larger side I'm expecting it sooner rather than later, may invest in this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! I have been using Nip and Fab 'Bust Fix' for quite some time and i have got to say, for me, it defiantly firmed and slightly perked somewhat. It is also a gel formula that that has a pleasant scent and after sinking in to the skin it's completely unnoticeable scent wise and isn't sticky. I would recommend giving that a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnks for the heads up becky, will have to look it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I found your blog's name on Facebook page about ELF, so I am following you! :-) Nice blog! :-)
    Happy 212 from http://misslittlesnail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Manuela, gad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo what a fab review! Interested in trying this!
    George | frecklie.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete