Wednesday, 18 January 2012

MAC Lipstick- Creme Cup


Mac Creme Cup Lipstick is definitely my favourite lipstick of all time,  a light blue pink cremesheen lipstick, something i would repurchase over and over again.
Cremesheen is one of my favourite MAC finishes, it's pigmented and leaves a slight gloss to the lips but nothing too over the top.
The colour is amazing, it suits my skin tone really well and it's girly without being too in your face.
I would recommend this lipstick to anybody!

Do you own this lipstick? love it as much as i do?

Char
xxx


11 comments:

  1. Ooh that is such a lovely colour, looks gorgeous on you!
    Do you recommend it for those with pale skin or not?

    Laura xx
    http://www.laurajeangriffiths.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a true baby pink so i would recommend it for all skintones x

      Delete
  2. my go to MAC lipstick! currently on tube number three! closely followed by Hue, I have to admit! tube number two! :) x

    http://el-jay-em.blogspot.com/
    http://el-jay-em.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been eyeing up Hue but couldnt decide

      Delete
  3. I looooooooove this, I still can't decide which one is my favorite between this one and Angel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angel is another one i have on my 'To buy' list!

      Delete
  4. It looks like such a lovely colour! Will have to give this a go :) Thanks for the recomendation xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, hope you enjoy it as much as i do1 :)

      Delete
  5. Creme cup is lovely isn't it, I've recently got it out again and been wearing it most days! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have this but it doesn't look no where near as good on me! it is kinda wishy washy if that makes sense... xxx

    ReplyDelete