Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Outfit of the day- Secret Skater

My feet look tangoed in this picture, i assure you, they are not!)

Mac Mineralize Blush- Dainty
Mac Lipstick- Creme Cup
Models Own Nail Polish- Beths Blue
OPI Nail Polish- Save Me

Earrings- Vivienne Westwood
Necklace- Accessorize
Rings- JWLRY

Belt- Primark
Dress- Asos
Leggings- New Look
Cardigan- Primark
Bellet Pumps- New Look

It feels like an absolute age since i have done an outfit post. I love making them but i tend to wear the same things over and over and just mix and match things so most of my outfits are very similar . 
I rarely wear anything but dresses these days and recently added this plain grey skater dress to my collection. I was lucky and bought it from the Asos Sale at a bargain price (i think they may still have some left if you have a look!) along with one in pink and one in blue.

 I literally haven't wore a necklace in over a year but this dress made my boobs look even bigger than usual so i reached for this cute yet simple necklace to de-emphasize the booby area. I personally think it did the job however i am thinking about making a clip on peter pan collar (or something along those lines) to add a bit more of a girly touch, what do you think?

Char
xxx

10 comments:

  1. You look lovely, the necklace is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love how delicately grungy it is!

      Delete
  2. Skater dresses are so wearable! Love your hair colour and make up here, pretty!

    Dayner x my blog - mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree, i practically live in skater dresses, so comfy too!

      Delete
  3. Cute I love all the Accessories
    And that dress is so cute :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love those Vivienne Westwood earrings, have had my eye on the range for a while! http://catchthesinkingsun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my fave, they go with everyyyything!

      Delete