Thursday, 5 January 2012

No7 Nail Collection

Left to right: Damson Dream, Vivid Violet, Sing The Blues, Totally Teal, Hot To Trot.

The No7 Nail Collection gift set contains 5 4ml bottles of No7 Stay Perfect nail colours, some of which are best sellers and the others are some of their latest shades.

First of all, i love nail polish gift sets, they give you a chance to try out new colours without splashing out the full retail price. This particular gift set from No7 consists of a lovely range of colours for A/W which will have a shade to suit everybody.

No7 Stay Perfect nail polishes apply well and generally only need two coats. I have to admit though, they aren't my first choice of polish, as they tend to be aimed towards an older age group with a majority of their colours being metallic/shimmer.

Overall i love this gift set and can see myself using every shade, however 'Hot to Trot' is definitely the firm favourite.

Will you be looking for this set in the sales or did you receive any nail polish gift sets yourself this christmas?

Char
xxx

3 comments:

  1. The colours are gorgeous, I like a metallic finish :) hopefully I can pick up a couple of these with my No.7 vouchers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been one for metallic finishes but I quite like Totally Teal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarirah, totally teal is the only non metallic shade! :)

    ReplyDelete