Saturday, 7 January 2012

Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Jouy Edition Perfume


As you may all know i'm Vivienne Westwood's number one fan so i was delighted to add this perfume to my collection.
With top notes of red berries and mandarin zest, mingled with the lush green scent of bamboo sap it is a much fresher, lighter version of the original Boudoir scent which for me, makes it a lot more wearable.

The original Boudoir is a lovely scent but extremely heavy and can quickly give me a headache, this perfume however is again an amazing scent but i can wear it all day long without getting sick of it.
The bottle is exactly the same as the original Boudoir scent with  the added illustration. the orb lid is my absolute favourite and looks amazing sitting on my dresser.

This perfumer retails at £46 for 50ml, however is currently half price on Hervia.com.

Char
xxx

7 comments:

  1. I'd quite like to smell this at some point. I've heard so many good things about the Vivienne Westwood perfumes and the bottles are gorgeous too. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh my silly blogger kept not showing up your blog, finally found it again! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had the same problem with some other blogs, BOO!
    Glad you found me again x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've actually just posted my very first blog. Going to make a go of this blogging thing seeing as I love my make-up so much.

    This perfume looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love anything and everything VW! Might have to have a sniff of this next time I'm wanting a new perfume :)

    I've awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award because your blog is ace! http://bdpworld.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bottle looks lovely! may have to have a sniff off this! I still can't decide whether I like Naughty Alice or not. x

    ReplyDelete