Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Lush Superstar Bubble Bar

Superstar Bubble Bar-

This bubble bar came from one of the christmas sets of 2011 and i believe it was also available in pink with a yellow star.
I prefer the bubble bars over bath bombs because, not only do they last longer (i usually get two baths from one bar!), as the name suggests, they produce bubbles whereas the bath bombs tend not too.
This particular bubble bar was one of my favourite from the set, with scents of strawberry and geranium(?) it's a very 'clean' slightly herbal smell in my opinion, although i could be wrong.

Overall, I did love this product although i have to say, i am certainly not a fan of the colour it turned my water, i'd much rather have a pink/purple/green bath than a bath that looks like somebody used it as a toilet (eww!)

Did you manage to get your hands on this at christmas time? What were your thoughts?

Char 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I've never tried these. I know this sounds weird but I have a phobia of coloured toilet and bath water. No idea why exactly, but I've been this way since I was a child lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how strange! you're the first person i've ever met who has a phobia of coloured water.
      Such a shame though as it's lovely.

      Delete
  2. I didn't see this! I got some other Lush Xmas treats though. This one looks lovely
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lush Bubble Bars and Bath BOMBS.
    Boutique Bag Lady

    ReplyDelete