Tuesday, 20 March 2012

17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer


Since my local Superdrug closed down, i have no longer been able to get my hands on my usual primer (GOSH Velvet Touch), so in hope to stumble across a new love i have been trying various samples and testers to no avail.
Last week i popped into to Boots for Nappies (for my little girl, not me!) and obviously just had to do my usual de-tour through the make up aisle. 17 were running a 3 for 2 offer so i had a quick browse and spotted the 'Photo Flawless Skin Primer', i couldn't find anything else i wanted but thought i would give it a go anyway. 
The Photo Flawless primer retails at £4.99 for 15ml which in my eyes is a bargain, especially because i genuinely really like this product.

As you can see from the pictures, the product comes in a squeezable tube which is perfect to control the amount you would like to dispense, a little product goes a very long way with this one so only a tiny amount is needed (about the size of a pea!)
The product itself is a white gel/cream which glides onto my skin with ease and feels super silky.
My pores do seem to be minimised when applied however i can't comment on the longevity it gives my foundation (i never wear it more than a few hours) and it doesn't stop my t-zone becoming oily (nothing ever does...*sigh*).

All in all, for such a small price it does big things. It gives a lovely smooth base for my foundation which overall gives my face a more flawless finish which is exactly what i want from a product.
I would definitely recommend this primer for anybody on a budget or wanting to save a few pennies, i know i for one will be re-purchasing.

Will you be giving up your usual primer to give this a go? What are you currently using?

Char
xxx

6 comments:

  1. i used to use the avon magix primer, but instead i bought the rimmel fix and perfect primer and it's amazing! it's lasted a really long time and i'm now running out so i might give this a try! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo might have to try the rimmel one!

      Delete
  2. I was using a Kiko one before hand but I honestly find that this one works just as good, if not better, and it's a fraction of the price. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the price is definitely appealing, i think i even prefer this over the Gosh one i mentioned.

      Delete
  3. I think this has been by far the best drugstore primer I have tried. I just love the balm like consistency similar to the porefessional by Benefit. (new follower by theway found you via #bbloggers)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you, the consistency is amazing.
      Thanks for following x

      Delete