Saturday, 24 March 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Lydia Platforms


I was browsing through Zalando.co.uk and came across these Jeffrey Campbell Lydia Platforms* and fell in love with them, the high heel, the platform, the GLITTER! I popped them in my cart and checked out. They arrived a couple of days later (very well packaged may i add) and i literally dived into the box.  I'm a sucker for good packaging and the shoe box is pretty amazing right? The shoes also came in their own individual dust bags too which is always a good sign of a well made pair of shoes.
I actually got these shoes at the beginning of December last year and have only just got round to blogging about them (shame on me!). I bought them to jazz up a plain christmas day outfit but never actually got round to wearing them. I did, however, wear these in the house for pretty much the whole day when they arrived (is that sad?!) and i felt amazing, they were surprisingly comfortable and fairly easy to walk in thanks to the lacing keeping your foot firmly in position. I just love how statement Jeffrey Campbells are and the glitter on these are simply to die for.
These shoes retail at £100 however were on sale for £80 at the time i received them. Unfortunately this particular pair don't seem to be available any longer on Zalando, but fear not, they have plenty more JC's to choose from including the ever famous Lita.

Have you ever bought from Zalando? What are your thoughts about buying shoes online?

Char
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I have JC clogs!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No lol, I got them at christmas and haven't been able to actually wear them out. They were from £70 down to £16 on office website and as I reallyyyy wanted clogs I had to get them. I WILL wear them out and show them off though ;) I don't know when though... xD haha. xo

      Delete
  2. OMG these are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful! shame i'm 5'10' and would be about 6 foot 6 in them haha!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Embrace it! supermodels are tall too ;)

      Delete
  4. these are LUSH :D need a pair of JC's in my life xo

    fashioncrossing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW! These are lushhhhhh... not to sure id be able to walk in them but mmmmm!

    Iv tagged you to do my 11 questions :D
    http://uniquebabes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/11-questions-tag.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look amazing! Love them. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg they look fantastic! I love lita's aswell <3 x

    ReplyDelete