Monday, 19 March 2012

MAC Powder Blush- Well Dressed



I have been eyeing up this powder blush from MAC for a while now so when i spotted it on Cheapsmells.com with a voucher code for £11.43 i jumped at it.
Well dressed is a perfect cool toned pink with a satin finish. It has a perfect amount of shimmer, just enough to give you that healthy glow that everybody craves for at the moment.
I have only had this a few days but has fast become my everyday must have as it's such a natural wearable colour.

Do you own Well Dressed? What is your current everyday blush?

Char
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Love this colour, I have one simular :)

    bargain-beauty-buys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Well Dressed, must use it more, going to wear it tomorrow :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad i inspired you go get it back out!! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a nice colour. I'm more into brownish blushes as my cheeks are very pink naturally. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cheeks are the same but i tend you conceal them out then apply blush...

      Delete