Friday, 23 March 2012

Nailene 200 Full Cover Nails- Active Square


I often get people commenting on my nails on a day to day basis, wether it be online or in a shop handing over money. 
The most common question i get is 'Where do you get your nails done?' and when i reply saying i do them myself i get a disbelieving glance and then the '...How?!'
Well guys, this little box of goodness is my (not so big) secret, Nailene full cover nails in active square.

As the name suggests the box comes with 200 nails (12 different sizes) with a square finish. The nails themselves are very easy to apply, with a flexible base for a snug fit, taking no longer than 10 minutes to apply the full set. The length of the nails are a very manageable length for day to day wear however they can easily be filed down further if you prefer. The good range of sizes ensures you will find a great fit for each nail making application quicker and as simple as possible.
The box also comes with Nailene ultra quick nail glue (One of my holy grail products!) and a nail file.

This kit retails for around £7-8 in Boots and Superdrug however i always buy mine online (Ebay) and never pay more than £4-5!

I cannot recommend this product enough! I have been through 10+ of these already and will continue to re-purchase this over and over again.
For anybody who wants an easy affordable DIY manicure you definitely need to try this out. 

Char
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I use exactly the same ones and get exactly the same comments as you! People can never quite believe that i do them myself or that they are even fake!!
    I LOVE them and couldn't recommend them enough!!

    Nats. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,
    I just bought these and was looking for reviews, how long do these last on the nail? :) xx

    ReplyDelete