Friday, 6 April 2012

Etsy Shop Review- Viola Jane Designs


I have been on a peter pan collar kick for the past few months. I personally don't think my figure suits high cut necklines very without a collar of some sort so as you may have seen from my recent lust list post i have been eyeing up the collar style 'necklaces', peter pan style ones in particular, to throw on some of my clothes which need a little something extra so they aren't so boring and so they suit me a bit better. When i saw these amazing collars from Viola Jane Designs i was in awe.
Viola is a lovely lady from Tuscany who hand makes lots of beautiful collars of all shapes and designs, she makes them to cater to many tastes, studs, pearls, leather, the lot!
I personally chose this gorgeous grey studded collar with a scalloped edge* (totally following two trends at once!) and this equally amazing heavily embellished cream peter pan collar*. I have been wearing these with everything, particularly my skater dresses from asos like the grey one i am wearing in THIS post. I've even worn the grey one with a bandeau which is a great way to wear these on hotter days!
The collars are very well made and come beautifully packaged in a satin bag (i got one with cats all over, cute!!).
All of the collars stocked in Violas etsy shop are priced between £20-£25 which is slightly on the pricey side, but they are so statement and unique that i would personally say they are worth the price.

Do you own any detachable collar necklaces? whats your favourite way to wear them?

Char
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, these look adorable! love the first one!

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete