Wednesday, 4 April 2012

MAC Powder Blush- Dame




I recently blogged about picking up a MAC powder blush- Well Dressed from Cheapsmells.com for just £11.43. For such a cheap price i couldn't resist picking up more and i decided to go for a similar blush 'Dame'.
Dame is an extremely wearable (even more so than Well dressed!) blue toned pink which adds a gorgeous natural flush to the cheeks. Since the weather has been a little warmer (i'm trying to pretend the past couple of freezing cold days haven't happened!!) i have been sporting a very natural look using minimal products and this blush has been my go to every day.
I'm so glad i decided to buy this product, especially at such a great price.

Have you started wearing your 'spring face' yet? What are your spring go to's?

Char
xxx

12 comments:

  1. I love the colour of this blush, I have been incorporating brighter lip colours into my daily make-up now it's springtime! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weirdly i've been wearing nude lips recently, maybe its because of my new barely there makeup i'm into at the moment.
      char x

      Delete
  2. that is such a lovely colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at this today at the mac counter and it looked so pretty!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely, versatile colour!
    I wonder if the blue tones in this pink would help red undertoned skin?
    Jannaire xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm i'm not too sure as my skin is quite yellow toned . I do have fairly red cheeks without make up but i dont know if thats much help? sorry x

      Delete
  5. That blus is such a nice colour, I bought the Mac Flowery Fantasy Pearlmatte blush, have you tried it? it's soo pretty!

    fi-ballard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this looks nice! Do you have a pic of it on?

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks lovely! £11.43 is so cheap! I got mineralise blush in warmth of coral at the outlet for £12 something, lovely for spring/summer :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've actually never tried Dame but I've heard so many good things about it :)

    www.thumbelina0x.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete