Friday, 20 July 2012


Bra shopping for me is an absolute nightmare, i hate it and i avoid it at all costs. However now that La Senza  (where i usually buy the exact same bra over and over again!) are 'working on new things' i was forced to look elsewhere.
I stumbled across Simply beach and was happy to see they had a large range of larger sizes available at an affordable price.
I'm a busty girl so my size isn't stocked in many stores and when it is, the prices are ridiculously high, so i was in my element.
After much deliberation i decided to go out of my comfort zone (plain black jersey) and choose a lovely summery coloured balconette bra with a print which looks like a watercolour painting, beautiful!
I also got a very practical (and a must have for any girls wardrobe!) sports bra. Again i chose anice purple coloured one rather than boring old black.

As soon as i opened my package i could see that the bras were high quality and well made. They have both been washed numerous times and are still as perfect as when i received them.
The sports bra is AMAZINGLY comfy and offers perfect support for any kind of workout, from simple stretches and biking to running and even trampolining!
The balconette bra fits perfectly however i do sometimes find the strap which runs across my back a bit uncomfortable because of the stitching.
Both bras were affordable as are many bras on their site.

All in all i am very happy with my experience with Simply Beach and will definitely be keeping them in mind for future underwear purchases.

Have you ever purchased anything from the Simply Beach lingerie selection, if so, what were your thoughts?

Make sure you keep your eyes peeled for my upcoming 'healthy living' posts which again will feature the Panache sports bra.

Charlotte
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I hate bra shopping too! Glad you found some suitable ones :) x
    www.justmissemily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete