Saturday, 7 July 2012

Lush Space Girl Bath Ballistic


Now, i'm not usually a fan of bath ballistics purely because i'm a lover of bubbles, i like to have heaps of them, and as you may (or may not) know, ballistics, unfortunately lack in the bubble department.
Having said that Space Girl bath ballistic is something i pick up regularly from Lush.

This planet shaped ballistic smells just as fab as any other product from Lush, both the smell and colour of the product reminds me of parma violet sweets, yummy!
The ballistic is packed with glitter and popping candy, sounds a strange thing to have in a bath product right? but apparently if you submerge your head you can hear the pops underwater, such a cute idea!
The glitter isn't very visable unless you actively look for it in your bath but it's definitely there! And just incase your wondering the glitter won't cause you to come out shining like a disco ball, thank goodness!

Retailing at £1.95 it is the cheapest of all the bath ballistics available from Lush however for me personally it is one of my favourites.

Have you ever tried this bath ballistic, if so what were your thoughts?

Char
xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is my favourite bath bomb from Lush! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got this to try, it soudns lovely!
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favourite from lush. it smells amazing and is such a cute shape.

    http://emmatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I liked your blog, it's so cute! The real beauty-blog ^^ And you are so pretty =**
    Follow me on Bloglovin: Kisses From Europe
    I will follow you by Google or Bloglovin ;) Let's support each other! ^^
    Love&kiss!

    ReplyDelete